FishFix provides services in the following areas:
FishFix promotes sustainable fisheries and aquaculture, by offering consultancy in diverse areas from the collection of data to management options. FishFix provides advice on the biological and ecological sustainability of specific fisheries & aquacultures, focusing on its main area of expertise: bycatch and discards. Services are provided for data collection, survey design, database management, data analysis and preparation of scientific reports. The company services also include stock assessment, scientific advice in support of management options and project evaluations. FishFix can also coordinate the involvement of the various stakeholders to facilitate cooperation, collaboration and consensus.
- Technical and policy advice for sustainable utilization of living resources, especially bycatch and discard issues.
- Participation, development, management and coordination of projects and strategies.
- Preparation of reports, scientific papers, briefings and project proposals.
- Evaluation of project strategies and policies, from initial proposals to final/implementation reports.
- Preparation of impact assessments relating to the biological impacts of specific legislation and policies.
- Organisation, coordination and participation in conferences, workshops, working groups and meetings.
- Identification, engagement and assistance specific activities, partnerships, organizations and companies.
If you are interested in our services you can contact us